Mold remediation made easy – Air scrubbers get rid of mold and health hazards
Finding mold in your home is a stressful, worrying event for homeowners. Once those ominous spots appear, concerns quickly shift to health issues like breathing trouble or lung infections. Mold exposure poses particularly high risks for children and those with compromised immunity. Luckily, with the right approach, mold remediation doesn’t have to be a long, difficult, or dangerous process. Advanced air scrubbing technology offers an easy, reliable way to eliminate mold and its related health hazards. Mold remediation using air scrubbers is a far easier, safer process than traditional mold removal tactics. Specialized air filtration units simplify elimination by handling the key parts of mold removal.
- Capture airborne spores – Powerful HEPA scrubbers remove mold particles from the air, eliminating the contamination at its source. This cleans an entire room simultaneously without needing to touch mold-covered surfaces.
- Dry damp areas – By continually filtering all moisture-filled air, commercial air scrubbers accelerate the drying of any lingering dampness mold needs to regrow. This indirect approach dries materials faster with less direct heat risk.
- Prevent spreading – Industrial scrubbers trap spores as air cycles through filters instead of blowing debris around. This containment limits cross-contamination between areas better than manual cleaning.
- Reduce health risk – By immediately lowering airborne mold levels, quality scrubbers mitigate exposure threats right away. Technicians also follow protocols that minimize invasive work.
These core strengths enable air scrubbing to simplify mold removal compared to traditional wet wiping, biocides, or demo methods. The technology handles the most tedious or hazardous parts of remediation automatically in the background.
How do air scrubbers get rid of mold so effectively?
- Powerful circulation – Commercial units vigorously circulate room volumes of air to remove contaminants faster with more filter contact. Consumer-grade models cannot match this exponential coverage.
- Sustained run times – Industrial air scrubbers have unlimited runtimes for continuous mold removal over days. Consumer units often have short-term limits before needing filter changes.
- Adjustable performance – Professional remediators strategically run units based on room size, mold type, moisture levels, and more to match target clearance levels.
Factors determine required air scrubbing extent
- Mold type – Black molds require more intensive air cycling than powdery varieties
- Area & density of growth – Widespread heavy mold needs more units than minor outbreaks
- Porosity of affected materials – Deeper penetration into porous items demands longer runtimes
- Number of rooms impacted – More areas means more air scrubbers for simultaneous coverage
- Occupant health risks – At-risk residents may require longer runtimes to enhance safety
- Target clearance goal – Minimum post-filtration spore count dictates minimum scrub times
For mild mold infestations isolated to a few rooms, Damage Control typically deploys dual specialized air scrubbers per area for 48-72 hours of continual filtration. For severe situations like toxic black mold penetrating home-wide, the team increases air cycling capacity drastically with more units and over 150+ hours of nonstop high-velocity air scrubbing. This customized approach ensures easy, guaranteed removal of health hazards using air filtration power matched to each case. With flexible commercial capabilities, mold remediation is made far easier than homeowner methods achieve.