How do I activate Windows 10 64-bit without a product key?
Trying to figure out how to activate Windows 10 key 64-bit without a product key can be frustrating. Microsoft makes it a little bit difficult to pirate their software, and that’s why we have this guide. You can use three methods to activate Windows 10 64-bit without a product key.
Method 1: Use Task Scheduler
1) Open Task Scheduler
2) Click on “Create Task” on the right side
3) Name it “ trial reset ” and enable the option for “Run with highest privileges.”
4) Under the Triggers tab, click “New….”
5) Set it to run Daily, start date 01/01/1601, no end date, repeat the task every 1 day, enabled
6) Click “OK.”
7) Under the Actions tab, click “New….”
8) In the Program/script box type: slmgr.VBS -rearm (include space before -rearm)
9) Check the box for “Store password using reversible encryption for all users on this computer” under Security options and click “OK.”
10) Now close Task Scheduler and restart your computer. Upon restart, you should see a message that says your license has been re-armed. You should now have another 30 days to use Windows 10 64-bit without a product key.
Method 2: Use Command Prompt
1) Right-click on the Start menu button and click on Command Prompt (Admin). If you don’t see Command Prompt listed as an option in the menu that opens up when you right-click on the Start button/menu, then learn how to enable command prompt first and come back again.
2) Type slmgr /upk in the command prompt window and hit Enter key to uninstall the current product key from the Windows10 system
3) Type slmgr /ipk xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx where x five sets of characters represent your 25-character product key for Windows 10 Pro edition and hit Enter key
4a) Finally, type slmgr /ato in order to activate Windows with the last 5 sets of digits of your 25-character product key or
4b) type slmgr /atonlacate & Press Enter Key. This will Activate windows using Automatic Activation, which is a process by Microsoft that retrieves your Product Key Automatically from BIOS if your BIOS has SLIC Table in it. If not, then do Method 3
5a) Restart Your computer now & Enjoy a Fully Activated Genuine copy of windows 7/8/8.1 or
5b) To Check whether the Product is activated or not, Just open Control Panel -> System properties windows -> You will see the “Windows is activated” text written under the activation section. That’s it.
Now you’ll no longer see Activate Windows watermark or Get Genuine Windows notification messages in the bottom right corner of Desktop unless you’ve removed the above-mentioned lines from the host’s file as well, in which case I would suggest you Restore the original host’s file from the backups folder created during the beginning of this tutorial by clicking “Restore Original HOSTS File” button given at Endings step? Now Your copy of windows 7/8/8.?is fully genuine.”;
In the end
There you have it, three methods that you can use to activate Windows 10 64-bit without a product key. We hope that this guide was helpful and that you were able to activate your copy of Windows 10 successfully. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to leave a comment below, and we will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading